Lifebreath on Lifetime TV today at 11am

letsrockcfem

Ok this awesomely bad movie featuring Luke Perry is on Lifetime at 11am today..it's about luke's character being married to a CF lady who needs a transplant...that's all I'm saying.

It is sooo crazy..but check it out if you are bored.

Rock CF

letsrockcfem

Ok this awesomely bad movie featuring Luke Perry is on Lifetime at 11am today..it's about luke's character being married to a CF lady who needs a transplant...that's all I'm saying.

Rock CF

letsrockcfem

Rock CF

Scarlett81

Can anyone give me a brief synopsis of the movie? I put it on for a minute, but have no time to watch it today. What makes it weird? Just wondering..

Scarlett81

Can anyone give me a brief synopsis of the movie? I put it on for a minute, but have no time to watch it today. What makes it weird? Just wondering..

Scarlett81

Diane

I just turned that movie off after wcthing it for like 10 minutes. The last thing i need right now is a movie to depress me. I saw it up to the point where the patients were in a group talking about a cf girl who just passed away and all the people there were on oxygen and in need of a transplant. I definitely dont want to watch the rest of the movie because that is all i will think about all day, and after my recent problems i dont want to think of bad things related to cf right now. I will take a stab in the dark and figure the husband kills someone so his wife can have a transplant?

Diane

I just turned that movie off after wcthing it for like 10 minutes. The last thing i need right now is a movie to depress me. I saw it up to the point where the patients were in a group talking about a cf girl who just passed away and all the people there were on oxygen and in need of a transplant. I definitely dont want to watch the rest of the movie because that is all i will think about all day, and after my recent problems i dont want to think of bad things related to cf right now. I will take a stab in the dark and figure the husband kills someone so his wife can have a transplant?

Diane

princessjdc

Well dang it, I missed it then, Ive been soo wanting to watch that movie ever since someone on here mentioned it, a long time ago. Man, one day I will get to see it, I just hope it doesnt depress me when I do.

princessjdc

Well dang it, I missed it then, Ive been soo wanting to watch that movie ever since someone on here mentioned it, a long time ago. Man, one day I will get to see it, I just hope it doesnt depress me when I do.