lightNlife is in the hospital again

JazzysMom

Well its nice to see you on Brad, but you didnt have to wait until Lauren was in HINT HINT

Please let her know that she is in our prayers. We know the difficulties she has had especially as of late with awaiting sinus surgery.

HUGS to both of you!!

JazzysMom

Well its nice to see you on Brad, but you didnt have to wait until Lauren was in HINT HINT

Please let her know that she is in our prayers. We know the difficulties she has had especially as of late with awaiting sinus surgery.

HUGS to both of you!!

JazzysMom

HUGS to both of you!!

JazzysMom

HUGS to both of you!!

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />Please let her know that she is in our prayers. We know the difficulties she has had especially as of late with awaiting sinus surgery.
<br />
<br />HUGS to both of you!!

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Oh no, poor Lauren has had such a rotten time lately. Please tell her she is being thought of.

Is there a place we can send a card?

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Oh no, poor Lauren has had such a rotten time lately. Please tell her she is being thought of.

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader
<br />
<br />Is there a place we can send a card?

lightNlifesMan

Jane,

Yes, she can receive mail from her bed at the hospital. I'll PM you with the details (and, if anyone else wants her address & current room number, feel free to PM me as well).

lightNlifesMan

Jane,

Yes, she can receive mail from her bed at the hospital. I'll PM you with the details (and, if anyone else wants her address & current room number, feel free to PM me as well).

lightNlifesMan

Jane,

lightNlifesMan

Jane,

lightNlifesMan

Jane,
<br />
<br />Yes, she can receive mail from her bed at the hospital. I'll PM you with the details (and, if anyone else wants her address & current room number, feel free to PM me as well).