LINDSEY GOT HER CALL FOR LUNGS

mistylavon

I hope all goes well for Lindsey. She'll be in my thoughts and prayers. I don't know who Lindsey is though, how old is she?

Misty

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>mistylavon</b></i>

I hope all goes well for Lindsey. She'll be in my thoughts and prayers. I don't know who Lindsey is though, how old is she?

Misty</end quote></div>

Lindsey is 24....you might know her username of ColtsFan715

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>mistylavon</b></i>

Misty</end quote></div>

JazzysMom

Misty</end quote></div>

fourkidsmom

Oh my gosh!! I didn't realize she was going to get lungs so quick. She must be so nervous and excited all at once. I will keep her in my thoughts and say a prayer for her. Good for you Lindsey!!!

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

Oh my gosh!! I didn't realize she was going to get lungs so quick. She must be so nervous and excited all at once. I will keep her in my thoughts and say a prayer for her. Good for you Lindsey!!!

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

Fourkidsmom

Seana30

When I saw the post I got excited and nervous at the same time!!

Lindsey, you are in my thoughts!!!!!!

Seana

Seana30

Seana

Seana30

Seana

JazzysMom

Here is the contact info for Lindsey:

If you'd like to send Lindsey a card, here's the information:

Lindsey Miller
SICU 21
St. Luke's Hospital
4201 Belfort Rd.
Jacksonville, FL 32216

Flowers are not allowed in ICU, balloons are discouraged because they take up so much space. Staff said cards/letters are best. I asked about her getting mail even the has "SICU 21" on it even after she is transferred and they reassured me she would still receive it. I'll let everyone know as I know when her location changes.

JazzysMom

Lindsey Miller
SICU 21
St. Luke's Hospital
4201 Belfort Rd.
Jacksonville, FL 32216

Flowers are not allowed in ICU, balloons are discouraged because they take up so much space. Staff said cards/letters are best. I asked about her getting mail even the has "SICU 21" on it even after she is transferred and they reassured me she would still receive it. I'll let everyone know as I know when her location changes.

JazzysMom

Lindsey Miller
SICU 21
St. Luke's Hospital
4201 Belfort Rd.
Jacksonville, FL 32216

CFMOM65

i will keep her in my prayers - GO LINDSEY !!!!!!

cfmom65

daughter 9 yrs old w/o cf and baby girl 16 mnths old w /cf