LINDSEY GOT HER CALL FOR LUNGS

Bumblebee

All fingers and toes crossed for lindsey that this is the one for her and wishing her a speedy recovery if it is!
xxxx

dramamama

Wow-
Just last night I felt the over-whelming urge to pray for her.... I just kept thinking she has such an amazing spirit and light about her!!!

Thanks for posting, she will be in my prayers all day!!!!

dramamama

Wow-
Just last night I felt the over-whelming urge to pray for her.... I just kept thinking she has such an amazing spirit and light about her!!!

dramamama

Wow-

Kelli

How exciting. I hope this is the real deal! She is a beautiful person inside and out and I hope that everything falls right into place for her.
Thanks so much for posting so we know what is going on.

I will pray for Lindsey!

Love & faith to her,
KELLI
29 f CF

Kelli

How exciting. I hope this is the real deal! She is a beautiful person inside and out and I hope that everything falls right into place for her.

I will pray for Lindsey!

Love & faith to her,
KELLI
29 f CF

Kelli

I will pray for Lindsey!

Love & faith to her,
KELLI
29 f CF

Breezy

OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!! HOW INCREDIBLE! OH LINDSEY HOW EXCITED I AM FOR YOU!!! I wish you nothing but the best of luck and a very speedy recovery! You are in my prayers hun!!!! *hugs*