Lindsey update - 5/06/07, 2:50pm

blackchameleon

WOW, linsey is one hell of a SPUNKY chic, Kurt is one very fortunate man.... thankyou also to those of you who post updates. cheers from down under, Blacky

blackchameleon

WOW, linsey is one hell of a SPUNKY chic, Kurt is one very fortunate man.... thankyou also to those of you who post updates. cheers from down under, Blacky

blackchameleon

Marjolein

Oh wow! It sure looks like she's be out of there in no time when the chest tubes come out! I hope they can come out soon! Mine took a little longer, i think about 2 weeks, for the last one to come out.

Keep going like this Lindsey!

xxx, Marjolein

Marjolein

Oh wow! It sure looks like she's be out of there in no time when the chest tubes come out! I hope they can come out soon! Mine took a little longer, i think about 2 weeks, for the last one to come out.

xxx, Marjolein

Marjolein

xxx, Marjolein