linezolid?

marla

Does anyone have experience with the drug linezolid? My son is starting this soon for mycobacterium abscessus and I'm wondering what side effects any of you may have experienced.

marla

Does anyone have experience with the drug linezolid? My son is starting this soon for mycobacterium abscessus and I'm wondering what side effects any of you may have experienced.

marla

marla

marla

Havoc

It's a good drug, although it sometimes gives me heartburn. Typically, I take Prilosec while I'm on it.

Havoc

It's a good drug, although it sometimes gives me heartburn. Typically, I take Prilosec while I'm on it.

Havoc

Havoc

Havoc

falbie13

I was on that med a few times for MRSA. The only problem I had was that my insurance didnt want to pay for it because it is super expensive. I honestly dont remember having any side effects from it.

falbie13

I was on that med a few times for MRSA. The only problem I had was that my insurance didnt want to pay for it because it is super expensive. I honestly dont remember having any side effects from it.

falbie13

falbie13

falbie13

JennifersHope

I had pretty bad headaches with it, and if it infused to fast I would get dizzy.. I alway took tylenol before it went in, and made sure I rested while it infused.. I also had the home pharmacy company slow the infusion rate down so that I didn't get the side effects which also helped.

JennifersHope

I had pretty bad headaches with it, and if it infused to fast I would get dizzy.. I alway took tylenol before it went in, and made sure I rested while it infused.. I also had the home pharmacy company slow the infusion rate down so that I didn't get the side effects which also helped.

JennifersHope

JennifersHope

JennifersHope