Lisa worthington Brown updates

julie

From her friend Sandy:
Lisa Update: Yesterday Lisa had another CT scan, and it showed what we already suspected. The cancer is progressing rapidly, with new tumors and growth in the old. We are working hard to adjust pain meds to keep her comfortable. She had to have a blood transfusion yesterday because of low count numbers. Increased meds and all the additional activity really got her confused, so that is adding t<span class="text_exposed_show">o her distress. We are working to get her comfortable today, and so far pain has been manageable. Thank you for all the well wishes, I pass them on to her and will continue to do so. I met with the hospice coordinator this morning and things are on track to take her home next week. SO that leaves a couple of issues:
<span class="text_exposed_show">1. Visitation: unless you are leaving the country and won't be back for a month, we are asking for no visitors to the hospital. If there is an extenuating circumstance Message me, and we will see what we can do.
<span class="text_exposed_show">2. Cards: absolutely. The address that we ask to be used is: Lisa Worthington-Brown, 1752 NW Market Street #167, Seattle, WA. 98107. She has a huge double door closet in the master suite, and we want to cover that with cards when she gets home. Please use this address, as it will be checked daily.

JustDucky

This is just so sad and and makes me want to scream how life is so unfair sometimes. I have been praying for peace and comfort for Lisa, as well as for her circle of family and friends during her final journey home.

Jenn 40 wCF