Liver Problems??

blopunky

Hey lindsey! You know i never thought of that before and it is definately something to keep in mind. i wonder how young you can develope gall stones? it seems that they are there well before they are known about and probably wouldn't then if not for the liver panels cf people get. the med's my son is on seem to be helping his elevated enzyme prob.(they have been normal for a few years). but you never know what the future holds and you can never have too much information!!!
blopunky's mom

chipie12

My son was 8 when he had his gall bladder removed. The doctor even gave him one of his stones (about the size of a pea), and it sits in a jar with his trophies

chipie12

My son was 8 when he had his gall bladder removed. The doctor even gave him one of his stones (about the size of a pea), and it sits in a jar with his trophies

chipie12

blopunky

wow-i never thought you could get them so young!! I am going to make that a question at next appt.-to see if his dr. is aware.(you never know).
thanks!
blopunky's mom

blopunky

wow-i never thought you could get them so young!! I am going to make that a question at next appt.-to see if his dr. is aware.(you never know).
thanks!
blopunky's mom

blopunky

thanks!
blopunky's mom