Living with cf

Steve

Hi, i've have been living with CF for almost 16 years and i've found it hard to connect with most people. It's not easy trying to hang out with people my age because they don't understand me and what i've been through for a long time. I just need someone to talk to that dosen't look down on me and possibly make friends with people here.

Steve

Hi, i've have been living with CF for almost 16 years and i've found it hard to connect with most people. It's not easy trying to hang out with people my age because they don't understand me and what i've been through for a long time. I just need someone to talk to that dosen't look down on me and possibly make friends with people here.

Steve

Steve

Steve