Living with cf

T

tarheel

yea its hard to connect to people sometimes for me too, although i'm pretty open about my cf. my cough cant really be hidden either- its really weird sounding, to normal ppl at least. but yea- it can be hard to make friends. ttyl- im me

T

tarheel

yea its hard to connect to people sometimes for me too, although i'm pretty open about my cf. my cough cant really be hidden either- its really weird sounding, to normal ppl at least. but yea- it can be hard to make friends. ttyl- im me

T

tarheel

T

tarheel

T

tarheel

T

tarheel

T

tarheel

T

tarheel

T

tarheel

T

tarheel

Lance2020x

Hey Steve. I remember what it was like to be a teenager and (due to experiences with CF) be more mature than people my age, but looked down on "More experienced" people older than me. If you want to talk please feel free to PM me!

Lance2020x

Hey Steve. I remember what it was like to be a teenager and (due to experiences with CF) be more mature than people my age, but looked down on "More experienced" people older than me. If you want to talk please feel free to PM me!

Lance2020x

Lance2020x

Lance2020x