Lo Update on Monday

Joanne

Message from C. Capiezollo

Just a quick text message update from Terry...

Lo is still stable and we're still waiting for those lungs. Yesterday she sat up, ready to climb out of bed... "where am I?" Still hoping. Love to all. Please forward.

(FYI - Lo's 23rd birthday is this Saturday. New lungs sure would be a great birthday present!!)

Finally, I continue to hear that some folks are not receiving the emails. Lots of addresses have changed over the last year. Unfortunately we have too many names to publish, which is why we need to use the blind copy. Please forward as needed. And continuing letting me know of any names that I need to add (or remove) to the list!

Joanne

Lo is still stable and we're still waiting for those lungs. Yesterday she sat up, ready to climb out of bed... "where am I?" Still hoping. Love to all. Please forward.

(FYI - Lo's 23rd birthday is this Saturday. New lungs sure would be a great birthday present!!)

Finally, I continue to hear that some folks are not receiving the emails. Lots of addresses have changed over the last year. Unfortunately we have too many names to publish, which is why we need to use the blind copy. Please forward as needed. And continuing letting me know of any names that I need to add (or remove) to the list!

Joanne

Joanne

Joanne

Joanne

beleache

Joanne, Thank you for the up-dates...I am praying daily for Lo and her family... God Bless....Joni 55 y/o f w c/f

beleache

Joanne, Thank you for the up-dates...I am praying daily for Lo and her family... God Bless....Joni 55 y/o f w c/f

beleache

beleache

beleache

beleache