Long time

Mammahuff

It's been a very long time since I have blogged on here. Lots of things have been going on in our lives. We moved from Bradford to Troy Ohio. So the boys switched schools. Austin is doing VERY WELL! It has been a little over 3 years of NO tune-ups. He is in the 6th grade now. Did awesome in baseball this summer, too! Very proud of him.

His neuro surgeon is retiring so we found a doctor at the same hospital he goes to for his CF. Monday he went for x-rays and MRI. Will know the results of both later this week. This is just routine.

I am gonna be grandma Again this time to twin baby girls. They are due around Dec 16. Also my other sons girlfriend is blessing us with a grand child around Jan. don't know the sex of that one yet! Hopefully we will be able to go visit the twins when they are born. My son lives in South Carolina. We did spend two weeks there this summer. While visiting we purchased some land. But it won't be for about another 10-12 years til we move. That's about when my husband plans to retire.

Our youngest son Kaydan fractured 3 of his metatarsals in his right foot. The day before we left for vacation to South Carolina this summer. He is healing nicely. He went for his physical today and has gained over 10 lbs. in approx 2 months. Gonna get some blood work done on him to make sure it's nothing other than being lazy and eating too much junk. It's hard when you have one you need to keep lots of foods for and another you have to make restrictions for.

I went yesterday and got a cortisone injection in my heel. Hoping that it helps seeing how I have 4 bone spurs on my left heel.

That is a quick run down of the last few years since I have blogged! LOL!

beleache

Hahhaaa, This is all you can blog about for the last few years ! lol , Im thinkin some things may be missing ahha I cant believe that Austin is in 6th. grade now ! Wow, where did the time go ?? So how many Grandkids do you have now ? I lost track. You sure have been blessed in the grandkid dept :) Ouch on the bone spurs, they hurt, I think I have one now that is killing me. Hope to see you in chat again next week :) joni

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Nice to see your update Paula and to read how well Austin is doing! Congrats on your grand babies!

beautifulsoul

Super Moderator
Glad you are still with us! :) Congratulations on your soon to be grand babies! I'm sure you are excited. I'm very happy that Austin is doing so well! That's fantastic. Thanks for the update and don't wait so long next time lol keep us posted. Take care,

Much love