Long time!

Mammahuff

It has been a long time since I have been on this site! Austin is now 12 1/2 years old. Pre-teen! He has been doing very well! It's been 4 years with no tune ups. "Knock on wood" he is in the 7th grade. Plays trombone in the school band, plays baseball, basketball and very active with church activities.

I seen when I first started blogging I only had like 3 grandbabies. That has definitely changed! Lol, my oldest son got married and I now have a grand total of 11 grandbabies. I have a set of twin grand daughters that just turned 1 on Nov 2 and another grand daughter who will be 1 on Jan 1st. We also bought some land in River City, South Carolina. About 15 minutes away from Myrtle Beach. We have been spending a lot of time there during holidays and summer break.

Austin does have a Honey bee sponsor and her name is Christina and she is (I think) 21. She also has cystic fibrosis. She is being listed for a lung transplant and having fund raisers. I wish her the best.

I will ill hopefully be on here a little more often.

Imogene

Administrator
Wow Mammahuff...time flies! I'm so happy you doing well and able to enjoy the beach with Austin...I remember.
Salt and Light,
Jeanne

JORDYSMOM

Glad he's doing so well. I miss our chats. Jordan is struggling right now. I'm sad, and scared. Hoping someone on the site can give me some insight.