Lonye's transplant update

married2cfer

First, thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers. I was talking to one of our amazing ICU nurses the other night, said there are people all over the world praying for Lonye's recovery. She said, "it makes all the difference"...... so thank you, I believe it does.
So, for the important stuff. Lonye was able to eat a good dinner on Saturday night, just over 12 hours after surgery. He was up and walking on Sunday morning. He has been doing great, "breaking all kinds of records" we are told. They are removing 2 out of the 4 chest tubes today. And, they are moving him to the floor.
Our daughter was able to come up and see him on Saturday night. I had planned to wait until next weekend to have my brother bring her up (it's a 4 hour drive). But he looked so good coming out of surgery, and she was worried about her dad.
I keep telling him that there could be a few set backs, so try not to be too disappointed if that happens. He wants to get out of here! I will let you know how the day progresses. But we are very pleased with how he's doing so far.
thanks again, Deanna

married2cfer

First, thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers. I was talking to one of our amazing ICU nurses the other night, said there are people all over the world praying for Lonye's recovery. She said, "it makes all the difference"...... so thank you, I believe it does.
So, for the important stuff. Lonye was able to eat a good dinner on Saturday night, just over 12 hours after surgery. He was up and walking on Sunday morning. He has been doing great, "breaking all kinds of records" we are told. They are removing 2 out of the 4 chest tubes today. And, they are moving him to the floor.
Our daughter was able to come up and see him on Saturday night. I had planned to wait until next weekend to have my brother bring her up (it's a 4 hour drive). But he looked so good coming out of surgery, and she was worried about her dad.
I keep telling him that there could be a few set backs, so try not to be too disappointed if that happens. He wants to get out of here! I will let you know how the day progresses. But we are very pleased with how he's doing so far.
thanks again, Deanna

married2cfer

thanks again, Deanna

married2cfer

thanks again, Deanna

married2cfer

thanks again, Deanna

A

AllansGirl

That is amazing! Thanks for the updates, and I hope everything continues progressing well.

A

AllansGirl

That is amazing! Thanks for the updates, and I hope everything continues progressing well.

A

AllansGirl

A

AllansGirl

A

AllansGirl