LOOKING FOR BOY NAMES

JazzysMom

My BFF from High School is due with her 2nd child on Dec. 6

She has a 2 year old daughter named Eden Ciara & lots of other girl names, but sonogram shows its a boy & they are at odds over a name.

She is kind of a "unique/hippy" driven name seeker tho she wont rule out biblical or anything unique. She is trying to stay away from Common & Boring names.

She likes Lyrick (evidentally its a boys name, but her hubby & I think it sounds too girly). She also likes Jace.

They want to avoid anything that sounds too similiar to their daughters name so Adan, Ethan, Evan etc are not good.

Just hoping someone out there might have some ideas to bounce off of her!

JazzysMom

She has a 2 year old daughter named Eden Ciara & lots of other girl names, but sonogram shows its a boy & they are at odds over a name.

She is kind of a "unique/hippy" driven name seeker tho she wont rule out biblical or anything unique. She is trying to stay away from Common & Boring names.

She likes Lyrick (evidentally its a boys name, but her hubby & I think it sounds too girly). She also likes Jace.

They want to avoid anything that sounds too similiar to their daughters name so Adan, Ethan, Evan etc are not good.

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />She has a 2 year old daughter named Eden Ciara & lots of other girl names, but sonogram shows its a boy & they are at odds over a name.
<br />
<br />She is kind of a "unique/hippy" driven name seeker tho she wont rule out biblical or anything unique. She is trying to stay away from Common & Boring names.
<br />
<br />She likes Lyrick (evidentally its a boys name, but her hubby & I think it sounds too girly). She also likes Jace.
<br />
<br />They want to avoid anything that sounds too similiar to their daughters name so Adan, Ethan, Evan etc are not good.
<br />
<br />Just hoping someone out there might have some ideas to bounce off of her!
<br />
<br />

D

DaMan

These are some of my favorite names that I've been thinking of using for if I ever have a son.
Alex, Bartholomew, Shane, John, Kofi, Guy, Mark, Shad, I've got others that I can't think of right now. When I find them I'll put them on for ya. Hope these can help.

D

DaMan

These are some of my favorite names that I've been thinking of using for if I ever have a son.
Alex, Bartholomew, Shane, John, Kofi, Guy, Mark, Shad, I've got others that I can't think of right now. When I find them I'll put them on for ya. Hope these can help.

D

DaMan

D

DaMan

D

DaMan

<br />Alex, Bartholomew, Shane, John, Kofi, Guy, Mark, Shad, I've got others that I can't think of right now. When I find them I'll put them on for ya. Hope these can help.

Brad

" Brad " is a pretty good name and i was born on Jan 6th, just a month off lol

My Sons name is Lorne Robert ..

I always liked Lorne Green and Robert is my
for my Father.

Brad

My Sons name is Lorne Robert ..

I always liked Lorne Green and Robert is my
for my Father.

Brad