Looking for CF people to talk to in their 20's

Treble

When it comes the normal people I meet on a day to day basis, be it online or in person, they don't seem to handle the fact that I have CF too well it seems. Now, I know my CF isn't the most conveniant thing, with how often im hacking away (espically in this jersey humidity... yeesh, it's bad latley), and how im what you would call, a bleeder and all that, but you would think most people would be somewhat sensitive to this stuff!
Apparantly not though! Infact, I almost got kicked out of a walmart recently because my cough got really bad well waiting in a line to return a broken headset for my cell!

So in short, normal people have been ticking me off latley, and im lookin to find some people in their 20's with CF to talk to that I can feel normal around. Soooooo, I came back here, since it's been a few years since I looked here.

Apparantly people like to be quite open here too, so I'll just toss out that my name is Jason, had CF since day 0, im 23 years old, stuck living in new jersey, and the best way to contact me is via AIM (Cloud5527) if anyone would perfer that.

Welp, thanks for listening to my short rant, and I hope to talk to some of ya soon.

Treble

When it comes the normal people I meet on a day to day basis, be it online or in person, they don't seem to handle the fact that I have CF too well it seems. Now, I know my CF isn't the most conveniant thing, with how often im hacking away (espically in this jersey humidity... yeesh, it's bad latley), and how im what you would call, a bleeder and all that, but you would think most people would be somewhat sensitive to this stuff!
Apparantly not though! Infact, I almost got kicked out of a walmart recently because my cough got really bad well waiting in a line to return a broken headset for my cell!

So in short, normal people have been ticking me off latley, and im lookin to find some people in their 20's with CF to talk to that I can feel normal around. Soooooo, I came back here, since it's been a few years since I looked here.

Apparantly people like to be quite open here too, so I'll just toss out that my name is Jason, had CF since day 0, im 23 years old, stuck living in new jersey, and the best way to contact me is via AIM (Cloud5527) if anyone would perfer that.

Welp, thanks for listening to my short rant, and I hope to talk to some of ya soon.

Treble

Treble

Treble

<br />Apparantly not though! Infact, I almost got kicked out of a walmart recently because my cough got really bad well waiting in a line to return a broken headset for my cell!
<br />
<br />So in short, normal people have been ticking me off latley, and im lookin to find some people in their 20's with CF to talk to that I can feel normal around. Soooooo, I came back here, since it's been a few years since I looked here.
<br />
<br />Apparantly people like to be quite open here too, so I'll just toss out that my name is Jason, had CF since day 0, im 23 years old, stuck living in new jersey, and the best way to contact me is via AIM (Cloud5527) if anyone would perfer that.
<br />
<br />Welp, thanks for listening to my short rant, and I hope to talk to some of ya soon.

RonnieSharpe

I'm free to chat anytime my man! I barely hanging on to my 20's but if you want to connect, you can email me through my blog at www.RunSickboyRun.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

Ronnie

RonnieSharpe

I'm free to chat anytime my man! I barely hanging on to my 20's but if you want to connect, you can email me through my blog at www.RunSickboyRun.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

Ronnie

RonnieSharpe

Ronnie

RonnieSharpe

Ronnie

RonnieSharpe

<br />
<br />Ronnie

bigstar

one more here!
vassiliki 20 y/o female!Anytime....
In this site many people our age post every day!We are an ongoing community!Normal depends on your standards my friend!

bigstar

one more here!
In this site many people our age post every day!We are an ongoing community!Normal depends on your standards my friend!

bigstar

one more here!

bigstar

one more here!

bigstar

one more here!
<br />vassiliki 20 y/o female!Anytime....
<br />In this site many people our age post every day!We are an ongoing community!Normal depends on your standards my friend!

hello!
:]

im Tamara.
20yrs, female and im pretty easy to talk to.
ive got aim: XxiheartxPANICxX
and ive got a myspace if you have one www.myspace.com/gummibear5804
aaand yahoo which is hotpink_gloomycupcake@yahoo.com

but yeah or you can pm me or whatnot.
and i agree. normal people just done understand.

hello!

im Tamara.

hello!

im Tamara.

hello!

im Tamara.

hello!
<br />:]
<br />
<br />im Tamara.
<br />20yrs, female and im pretty easy to talk to.
<br />ive got aim: XxiheartxPANICxX
<br />and ive got a myspace if you have one www.myspace.com/gummibear5804
<br />aaand yahoo which is hotpink_gloomycupcake@yahoo.com
<br />
<br />but yeah or you can pm me or whatnot.
<br />and i agree. normal people just done understand.