looking for help =/

izemmom

Wow. What a special young lady you are. First, I have to say that I appreciate how well spoken you are. For someone your age, you coposed a very nice messgage. Thank you!!!!!

Secondly, I agree with Jem, you mom is very proud of you.

Lastly, I think you can explain to people who ask that CF is an inherited disease that affects the body's ability to breahe an d digest food. Tell them there is no cure . As far as getting the word out, Great STrides is a good idea. Also, lots of middle schools and hight schools hold CF fundraisers (bowl-a-thon's, Valentines Day rose sales, penny drives, etc...) Maybe you can talk to your guidance counselor and express your interest in hleping to get an event going at your school.

Thanks for posting. I hope you'll let us know how things are going for you from time to time.

izemmom

Wow. What a special young lady you are. First, I have to say that I appreciate how well spoken you are. For someone your age, you coposed a very nice messgage. Thank you!!!!!

Lastly, I think you can explain to people who ask that CF is an inherited disease that affects the body's ability to breahe an d digest food. Tell them there is no cure . As far as getting the word out, Great STrides is a good idea. Also, lots of middle schools and hight schools hold CF fundraisers (bowl-a-thon's, Valentines Day rose sales, penny drives, etc...) Maybe you can talk to your guidance counselor and express your interest in hleping to get an event going at your school.

Thanks for posting. I hope you'll let us know how things are going for you from time to time.

izemmom

izemmom

izemmom