looking for info

PlumPerfect

I just realized you are in Scotland.. don't know what the rules are there. I would research your procedure/protocol/laws... for the medical field and research and google how to fight for testing when its not approved by your dr. here you have to be referred and if your dr. won't do it its time to look for a dr. that will..

PlumPerfect

I just realized you are in Scotland.. don't know what the rules are there. I would research your procedure/protocol/laws... for the medical field and research and google how to fight for testing when its not approved by your dr. here you have to be referred and if your dr. won't do it its time to look for a dr. that will..

PlumPerfect

PlumPerfect

PlumPerfect

gr33nie

Ambry genetics is the company that does the most complete test for CF genes. If you look at the top of this page you will see the first thread is "welcome to ambry genetics'

you can post there and ask questions that a representative from that company will answer.

gr33nie

Ambry genetics is the company that does the most complete test for CF genes. If you look at the top of this page you will see the first thread is "welcome to ambry genetics'

you can post there and ask questions that a representative from that company will answer.

gr33nie

gr33nie

gr33nie

mrsp86

on the sweat test the little bit they collect the sweat i only had 2 of the circles filled on it and there were about 5 can this give a low reading

mrsp86

on the sweat test the little bit they collect the sweat i only had 2 of the circles filled on it and there were about 5 can this give a low reading

mrsp86

mrsp86

mrsp86

MicheleGazelle

What was your reading? I was diagnosed with "atypical" (mild) CF with a 41. So was my 21 year old son. This is a newer diagnosis and a lot of doctors are unaware of it. It can also be hard to make it stick. They kept wanting more tests with my son. The pediatric clinic had difficulty believing he really had CF. He was "too healthy".

MicheleGazelle

What was your reading? I was diagnosed with "atypical" (mild) CF with a 41. So was my 21 year old son. This is a newer diagnosis and a lot of doctors are unaware of it. It can also be hard to make it stick. They kept wanting more tests with my son. The pediatric clinic had difficulty believing he really had CF. He was "too healthy".

MicheleGazelle

MicheleGazelle

MicheleGazelle