Looking for other 7-10 yr olds with CF

faithinator

My name is Faith. I have CF. I am looking for friends on this site around my age group. My mom sits with me while I type and helps me type my feelings. Does anyone want to talk.

faithinator

My name is Faith. I have CF. I am looking for friends on this site around my age group. My mom sits with me while I type and helps me type my feelings. Does anyone want to talk.

faithinator

sheiladickens

Hi Faith,

My name is Sheila and I am 8 years old. My dad sits with me and lets me type on here. I am looking for other cf people my age too. You can send a pm if you want to talk more about cf.

sheiladickens

Hi Faith,

My name is Sheila and I am 8 years old. My dad sits with me and lets me type on here. I am looking for other cf people my age too. You can send a pm if you want to talk more about cf.

sheiladickens

Hi Faith,

maxjor

Hi my name is jordyn and i am 7 with cf. hi its nice to meet you i would like to talk some time.... this is me with my little brother.....his name is max

maxjor

Hi my name is jordyn and i am 7 with cf. hi its nice to meet you i would like to talk some time.... this is me with my little brother.....his name is max

maxjor

faithinator

Hi, this is Faith again.

Here is a little bit of information about me.

I have a sister with CF. She is 10. We do Vest treatments twice a day and sometimes I don't like to have to stop what I am doing to do treatments. My mom and dad make sure we have lots of fun stuff to do during our treatments.

I drink half and half instead of milk in order to gain weight. I don't like Scandishakes.

I am really into fashion and clothes. I have always liked to dress dolls and dress myself. Sometimes I lay out my mom's clothes and accessories for her, and she likes what I pick out.

I am thinking about doing swimming lessons this summer.

Faith

faithinator

Hi, this is Faith again.

I have a sister with CF. She is 10. We do Vest treatments twice a day and sometimes I don't like to have to stop what I am doing to do treatments. My mom and dad make sure we have lots of fun stuff to do during our treatments.

I drink half and half instead of milk in order to gain weight. I don't like Scandishakes.

I am really into fashion and clothes. I have always liked to dress dolls and dress myself. Sometimes I lay out my mom's clothes and accessories for her, and she likes what I pick out.

Faith

faithinator

Hi, this is Faith again.

Faith