looking for parents with CF children to talk with

annalisa

hi! if you want you can write me at <a href="mailto:annalisa.falabella@tin">annalisa.falabella@tin</a>.it and add me on facebook

annalisa

hi! if you want you can write me at <a href="mailto:annalisa.falabella@tin">annalisa.falabella@tin</a>.it and add me on facebook

Jessiesmom

I have a 15 year old daughter with CF. I have been at this since she was born though we only got a diagnosis a few years ago.

Jessiesmom

I have a 15 year old daughter with CF. I have been at this since she was born though we only got a diagnosis a few years ago.

judithsmom

Hi, I have been a lurker for a long time. I am mom to Judy who is 8. She has CF also epelipsy and developemental delays. you can email me at jgmik1955@yahoo.com. I am also on facebook. Would love to meet families with children that have CF for support group.

judithsmom

Hi, I have been a lurker for a long time. I am mom to Judy who is 8. She has CF also epelipsy and developemental delays. you can email me at jgmik1955@yahoo.com. I am also on facebook. Would love to meet families with children that have CF for support group.

A

akmom

Hi. I have a 1 month old son with CF. I'm obviously pretty new to all this and would love to connect with other parents!!

A

akmom

Hi. I have a 1 month old son with CF. I'm obviously pretty new to all this and would love to connect with other parents!!

cdisser

Hi, I have 2 kids. My oldest child, son, is 25 years old with cf. My daughter, 21 does not have cf. So, i have 25 years of experience to share if you want to chat. You are my very first cf forum message that i am responding to. So, i don't really know if i am sending this correctly. Let me know what's next. Thanks, Cindy. (cf mom)

cdisser

Hi, I have 2 kids. My oldest child, son, is 25 years old with cf. My daughter, 21 does not have cf. So, i have 25 years of experience to share if you want to chat. You are my very first cf forum message that i am responding to. So, i don't really know if i am sending this correctly. Let me know what's next. Thanks, Cindy. (cf mom)

curecf4myson

I would like to hear from everyone how you feel about a topic...... if you and your spouse both know you are carriers of cf (found out from having first child, who has cf) should you try to have another child?? I really want another child. Our little boy has cf so if our next baby has cf, i feel they can relate to eachother, and if our next baby doesnt have cf well then thats obviously great. I'm wanting another child, but i want to hear what others think, as well as if there are any parents out there that have more than 1 child with cf. Thanks!

curecf4myson

I would like to hear from everyone how you feel about a topic...... if you and your spouse both know you are carriers of cf (found out from having first child, who has cf) should you try to have another child?? I really want another child. Our little boy has cf so if our next baby has cf, i feel they can relate to eachother, and if our next baby doesnt have cf well then thats obviously great. I'm wanting another child, but i want to hear what others think, as well as if there are any parents out there that have more than 1 child with cf. Thanks!

S

Shelly43

My son is 13 and has CF I have a18 year old daughter who is a carrier... We can talk any time you like......
I'm on FB Shelly Bauman if you want to add me? As far as having another child? My CFer was my surprise baby when I was done having kids, lol But after reading some of the things on thebreathingroom.org? I don't think I would risk it....
I find CF is isolating, so few people know what it is? and then being around others with CF is scary? We have a local chapter of CF parents but the get togethers are all wine tastings for 100 a ticket? lol Not really my speed.....
Shelly

S

Shelly43

My son is 13 and has CF I have a18 year old daughter who is a carrier... We can talk any time you like......
I'm on FB Shelly Bauman if you want to add me? As far as having another child? My CFer was my surprise baby when I was done having kids, lol But after reading some of the things on thebreathingroom.org? I don't think I would risk it....
I find CF is isolating, so few people know what it is? and then being around others with CF is scary? We have a local chapter of CF parents but the get togethers are all wine tastings for 100 a ticket? lol Not really my speed.....
Shelly

AUG19DW

Hi I have a 21 yr. old son with CF and he had a Total Pancretectomy/Islet Cell Transplant after suffering with Pancreatitis for years and also a 15 yr. old daughter with CF. Lot of battles to get them to do their meds. Will email if interested. aug19dw@aol.com.

Donna, VA.

AUG19DW

Hi I have a 21 yr. old son with CF and he had a Total Pancretectomy/Islet Cell Transplant after suffering with Pancreatitis for years and also a 15 yr. old daughter with CF. Lot of battles to get them to do their meds. Will email if interested. aug19dw@aol.com.

Donna, VA.