looking for some good NABULIZERS which one do u use?

sweetninis

Hi all

please give us a minute and write which company nabulizer do u use and are u satisfied with it?
looking for some goood company nabulizer for my 10 months old girl would u like to recommend some?

THANKS

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
We've used Pari nebulizers since DS was diagnosed as a baby. Started with a proneb ultra and now have a pari VIOS. Not sure what the european versions are. We also have a devilbiss pulmoaide. The pari is more compact and better for when we travel. The devilbiss a bigger and a little bulkier. Others have used Mobilairre (spelling) -- looks like a tiny air compressor and has adjustable psi. They're a bit more expensive; however, it's my understanding they're much more durable.

sweetninis

do we have to check some special option and quality or piston count etc while buying a nabulizer for a cf patients or any nabulizer will work for cfer

sweetninis

do we have to check some special option and quality or piston count etc while buying a nabulizer for a cf patients or any nabulizer will work for cfer

M

marcijo

Are you talking about the machine itself? Or the nebulizer cups that the medicine goes in? I have a Respironics Inspiration Elite that has been going strong for about 7 years. I keep waiting for it to stop working-but it hasn't. The cups I use are Pari LC Plus for Saline and a Sidestream for Pulmozyme.

erock77

Pari for the nebs are good, but for the compressor (the machine) I go with Devillbiss, I shopped around a few years ago after two Pari pronebs I had barely pushed any air through, I got the same brand of Devilbiss I had 20 years, it's a workhorse that keeps on pumping for many years. It's big, white and clunky but works great.