Lost another one

JazzysMom

Good/bad, right/wrong, we approve/disapprove she was still a CFer who lost her battle. As it is pointed out quite frequently here, even if she was completely compliant we could still be reading this post today! This isnt to start ANOTHER arguement about her actions as it was when we found out about her being on the show......this is to pay respect to a CFer who died. We arent asking anyone to idealize her or rip her apart.....cant we just pay respects to the woman!

JazzysMom

Good/bad, right/wrong, we approve/disapprove she was still a CFer who lost her battle. As it is pointed out quite frequently here, even if she was completely compliant we could still be reading this post today! This isnt to start ANOTHER arguement about her actions as it was when we found out about her being on the show......this is to pay respect to a CFer who died. We arent asking anyone to idealize her or rip her apart.....cant we just pay respects to the woman!

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

Lilith

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>kswitch</b></i>

maybe she's happy that she didn't let cf rule her choices. she may have accepted her short life for what it was, and decided not to attempt to prolong it. not everyone wants to live to live to be 50.</end quote></div>

AMEN! Just because she didn't live every second of her life dedicated to CF means she deserved death and/or had it coming? Guess what? Eat right, exercise, and in our case, do our treatments...die anyway! No matter if you are obsessed with treating this disease or not, we're all going to die, period, end of story. This could have happened at the same time whether or not she smoked, or whatever else. Her lungs could have declined rapidly all on their own. Don't be so annal that you have to point and say, "See!? Look what happens if you do/don't do this!!" Good god...

Ending my little rant, and keeping Frankie in my thoughts. Rest in peace...

Lilith

maybe she's happy that she didn't let cf rule her choices. she may have accepted her short life for what it was, and decided not to attempt to prolong it. not everyone wants to live to live to be 50.</end quote></div>

AMEN! Just because she didn't live every second of her life dedicated to CF means she deserved death and/or had it coming? Guess what? Eat right, exercise, and in our case, do our treatments...die anyway! No matter if you are obsessed with treating this disease or not, we're all going to die, period, end of story. This could have happened at the same time whether or not she smoked, or whatever else. Her lungs could have declined rapidly all on their own. Don't be so annal that you have to point and say, "See!? Look what happens if you do/don't do this!!" Good god...

Lilith

Lilith

Lilith

maybe she's happy that she didn't let cf rule her choices. she may have accepted her short life for what it was, and decided not to attempt to prolong it. not everyone wants to live to live to be 50.</end quote>

Lilith

maybe she's happy that she didn't let cf rule her choices. she may have accepted her short life for what it was, and decided not to attempt to prolong it. not everyone wants to live to live to be 50.</end quote>