Low Blood Pressure when sick?

M

MiddleAgedLady

I have the same thing -- normally run low and then lower than that when I'm sick. I get vertigo and fatigue. I'm having the odd feeling like my head will explode anytime I bend over. It's gotten so bad I sit on the floor rather than try to find something in a lower cabinet by bending. I think a need a complete heart work-up.

M

MiddleAgedLady

I have the same thing -- normally run low and then lower than that when I'm sick. I get vertigo and fatigue. I'm having the odd feeling like my head will explode anytime I bend over. It's gotten so bad I sit on the floor rather than try to find something in a lower cabinet by bending. I think a need a complete heart work-up.

M

MiddleAgedLady

M

MiddleAgedLady

CFkitty

My previous EKGs and other heart checks have been fine. This just happens when I have a bad exacerbation (which has been much more frequently in the past few years), and was first discovered during hospitalizations for IVs. I now check at home with a home BP monitor. Needless to say, I am now able to put the symptoms with numbers.

Thanks for the replies!

CFkitty

My previous EKGs and other heart checks have been fine. This just happens when I have a bad exacerbation (which has been much more frequently in the past few years), and was first discovered during hospitalizations for IVs. I now check at home with a home BP monitor. Needless to say, I am now able to put the symptoms with numbers.

Thanks for the replies!

CFkitty

Thanks for the replies!