Low voice

blindhearted

I dont have a low as in deep voice. I have a low as in volume, soft spoken. My husband tells me I mumble. I swear I dont. I don't speak very loud. I am not sure if it is from CF or from my family. My mom is soft spoken. I often have ppl call and think I am her answering the phone. I have also had ppl to call the house and ask if they can speak to my parents. My voice is only hoarse or raspy if I am currently sick and/or coughing more.

hey i have a very soft quiet voice too and all my life everyone has said that i mumble and i always tell them i'm not and my parents always told me i needed speech therapy ugh i really wondewr if this is cf related?

hey i have a very soft quiet voice too and all my life everyone has said that i mumble and i always tell them i'm not and my parents always told me i needed speech therapy ugh i really wondewr if this is cf related?

RaddBradd

when i was a kid they put me in speech therapy, I don't really remember why, or if it helped. But I'm real grumbly and low. I also can't talk really loud, or scream very well. my guess is like everyone said... hoarseness.

RaddBradd

when i was a kid they put me in speech therapy, I don't really remember why, or if it helped. But I'm real grumbly and low. I also can't talk really loud, or scream very well. my guess is like everyone said... hoarseness.

RaddBradd

K

kgfrompa

Yes I have been told the same thing.All my friends tell me they know when i am not feeling well by the low voice! Thanks for the question it makes me know that i am not the only one! kathy from PA

K

kgfrompa

Yes I have been told the same thing.All my friends tell me they know when i am not feeling well by the low voice! Thanks for the question it makes me know that i am not the only one! kathy from PA

K

kgfrompa

T

tarheel

I've always been told that my voice is low as in pitch/tone. I wonder if that's related to CF too as many have posted as having it. I'm real loud though.

T

tarheel

I've always been told that my voice is low as in pitch/tone. I wonder if that's related to CF too as many have posted as having it. I'm real loud though.

T

tarheel