Lung Allocation Score

Grendel

If you are on a TX list or approaching one, what is you LAS? If you've had a TX at what score did you get TXed?

Grendel

If you are on a TX list or approaching one, what is you LAS? If you've had a TX at what score did you get TXed?

Grendel

Grendel

Grendel

Ready2Dance

I'm currently on the list and my LAS is 38. It's a funny thing though. At some centers, that'd put me at the top, at mine... I'm roughly 3rd. not that the order is really all that important... 3rd doesn't mean 3rd, just like #1 doesn't mean you get the very next set... it's weird. Anyway, I wait... that's the important thing. I'm here to wait...

Ready2Dance

I'm currently on the list and my LAS is 38. It's a funny thing though. At some centers, that'd put me at the top, at mine... I'm roughly 3rd. not that the order is really all that important... 3rd doesn't mean 3rd, just like #1 doesn't mean you get the very next set... it's weird. Anyway, I wait... that's the important thing. I'm here to wait...

Ready2Dance

Ready2Dance

Ready2Dance