lung function numbers

Marjolein

FEV1 is the amount of air that you breath OUT in the first second

FVC is all that you breath IN

The measurement of the smaller airways is called something different. But I'm not sure what. I'm sure someone else will know though

Marjolein

The measurement of the smaller airways is called something different. But I'm not sure what. I'm sure someone else will know though

Marjolein

Marjolein

Marjolein

<br />
<br />FVC is all that you breath IN
<br />
<br />The measurement of the smaller airways is called something different. But I'm not sure what. I'm sure someone else will know though

Marjolein

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Chaggie</b></i>

FEV 25/75 measures the small airways</end quote></div>

That's what I meant haha. I knew there was someone else who must have known and we wrote our post at the same time.

Marjolein

That's what I meant haha. I knew there was someone else who must have known and we wrote our post at the same time.

Marjolein

Marjolein

FEV 25/75 measures the small airways</end quote>

Marjolein

<br />
<br />FEV 25/75 measures the small airways</end quote>
<br />
<br />That's what I meant haha. I knew there was someone else who must have known and we wrote our post at the same time.

Pebbles8

Thank you for your help! I just didn't know when I read things with the numbers which ones matched up and he wasn't sure either.

Pebbles8

Thank you for your help! I just didn't know when I read things with the numbers which ones matched up and he wasn't sure either.

Pebbles8

Pebbles8

Pebbles8