Lynyrd Skynyrd has CF?!

saveferris2009

This is going to spiral out of control if we get on the healthcare debate.

It just so happens the video where he talks about having CF is also about a very controversial topic.

We can debate the merits of healthcare reform in the healthcare section - for now, we can keep on topic about Rickey havin gCF.

Thanks

saveferris2009

It just so happens the video where he talks about having CF is also about a very controversial topic.

We can debate the merits of healthcare reform in the healthcare section - for now, we can keep on topic about Rickey havin gCF.

Thanks

saveferris2009

Thanks

saveferris2009

Thanks

saveferris2009

<br />
<br />It just so happens the video where he talks about having CF is also about a very controversial topic.
<br />
<br />We can debate the merits of healthcare reform in the healthcare section - for now, we can keep on topic about Rickey havin gCF.
<br />
<br />Thanks

zoe4life

Wow, thanks for sharing this Amy and for the link to watch it Landy!
A little bit of interesting info.....when my parents sold our house on Fleming Island that we lived in, it was around 1976-77 I think, he sold it to Lynrd Skynyrd's band! They even gave me an autographed picture. My dad let me keep it, so being a non responsible 10-11 year old, of course it has been lost. Ugghh.
The house was 3 stories and had a swimming pool in the backyard. We heard stories that they used to throw huge parties and swing out the top window into the pool!!

zoe4life

A little bit of interesting info.....when my parents sold our house on Fleming Island that we lived in, it was around 1976-77 I think, he sold it to Lynrd Skynyrd's band! They even gave me an autographed picture. My dad let me keep it, so being a non responsible 10-11 year old, of course it has been lost. Ugghh.
The house was 3 stories and had a swimming pool in the backyard. We heard stories that they used to throw huge parties and swing out the top window into the pool!!

zoe4life

zoe4life

zoe4life

<br />A little bit of interesting info.....when my parents sold our house on Fleming Island that we lived in, it was around 1976-77 I think, he sold it to Lynrd Skynyrd's band! They even gave me an autographed picture. My dad let me keep it, so being a non responsible 10-11 year old, of course it has been lost. Ugghh.
<br />The house was 3 stories and had a swimming pool in the backyard. We heard stories that they used to throw huge parties and swing out the top window into the pool!!
<br />

icefisherman

Freebird!!!! ohh my bad, I couldn't help myself. If you don't ask me any questions i won't tell you know lies, because i'm a simple kind of man. Won't you give me three steps towards the door, and gimme back my bullet, because i know a little.
ok enough redneck for one night, lol
icefisherman

icefisherman

Freebird!!!! ohh my bad, I couldn't help myself. If you don't ask me any questions i won't tell you know lies, because i'm a simple kind of man. Won't you give me three steps towards the door, and gimme back my bullet, because i know a little.
icefisherman

icefisherman

icefisherman

icefisherman

icefisherman

icefisherman

<br />ok enough redneck for one night, lol
<br />icefisherman