MAC treatment

Cerulean

I have both MAC and M Abcsessus. I cultured it about 6 months ago. For some strange reason they aren't treating my MAC at all. The only thing I am taking for the M Abcsessus is clarithromycin. And thats it. I was actually told not to start the zithromax that had been ordered.

I don't know why they aren't treating the MAC. Anyone have any ideas on this?

Cerulean

I have both MAC and M Abcsessus. I cultured it about 6 months ago. For some strange reason they aren't treating my MAC at all. The only thing I am taking for the M Abcsessus is clarithromycin. And thats it. I was actually told not to start the zithromax that had been ordered.

Cerulean

Cerulean

Cerulean

<br />
<br />I don't know why they aren't treating the MAC. Anyone have any ideas on this?

MaksNana

I'm sorry you are feeling so bad Sonia. Please keep us posted on how you are doing..........
Care for you,,,,,,,,,Karla

MaksNana

I'm sorry you are feeling so bad Sonia. Please keep us posted on how you are doing..........

MaksNana

MaksNana

MaksNana

<br />Care for you,,,,,,,,,Karla

theLostMiler

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Cerulean</b></i>

I don't know why they aren't treating the MAC. Anyone have any ideas on this?</end quote></div>

I can only think that maybe they consider the m.a. more threatening over the mac. Also I think if they think it is just "sitting" there rather than actively causing infection then they dont want to do anything probably b/c of building up resistances for a time you might need the availabilty of abx.

How are you feeling though in general?

theLostMiler

I don't know why they aren't treating the MAC. Anyone have any ideas on this?</end quote></div>

I can only think that maybe they consider the m.a. more threatening over the mac. Also I think if they think it is just "sitting" there rather than actively causing infection then they dont want to do anything probably b/c of building up resistances for a time you might need the availabilty of abx.

theLostMiler

theLostMiler

I don't know why they aren't treating the MAC. Anyone have any ideas on this?</end quote>

theLostMiler

<br />
<br />I don't know why they aren't treating the MAC. Anyone have any ideas on this?</end quote>
<br />
<br />I can only think that maybe they consider the m.a. more threatening over the mac. Also I think if they think it is just "sitting" there rather than actively causing infection then they dont want to do anything probably b/c of building up resistances for a time you might need the availabilty of abx.
<br />
<br />How are you feeling though in general?