Magic Bullet

J

Jenica

Yup, I feel like I've got my hands in the sink and dishwasher all day long (oh, that and laundry!), so one less thing is just great.

I did shake up the "older" smoothies before giving them to her, but she can tell somehow. Maybe not seeing them actually get made is the give-away, I don't know. Anyway, good to know about the Magic Bullet being so powerful in 10 seconds. They are on sale at Target this week I think, so I'm going to pick one up. Thanks again!

J

Jenica

Yup, I feel like I've got my hands in the sink and dishwasher all day long (oh, that and laundry!), so one less thing is just great.

I did shake up the "older" smoothies before giving them to her, but she can tell somehow. Maybe not seeing them actually get made is the give-away, I don't know. Anyway, good to know about the Magic Bullet being so powerful in 10 seconds. They are on sale at Target this week I think, so I'm going to pick one up. Thanks again!

J

Jenica

J

Jenica

J

Jenica

lightNlife

I LOVE MY MAGIC BULLET!!!! It's so easy to clean and provides the absolutely perfect serving size of the high-calorie combos I make. I've used it from everything from scrambling eggs with meat and cheese added for calories, to fancy coffee drinks, smoothies and shakes.

Seriously, it's VERY worth the price. Go get one. I'd be more than happy to share my recipes with you.

lightNlife

I LOVE MY MAGIC BULLET!!!! It's so easy to clean and provides the absolutely perfect serving size of the high-calorie combos I make. I've used it from everything from scrambling eggs with meat and cheese added for calories, to fancy coffee drinks, smoothies and shakes.

Seriously, it's VERY worth the price. Go get one. I'd be more than happy to share my recipes with you.

lightNlife

lightNlife

lightNlife

SlymJym

I've heard its not too terribly difficult to "fool" a child. Like changing the recipe up a tad....say, adding cinnamon, vanilla extract or anise extract? Maybe even adding a different fruit? Bullets are great but some powders like scandishake or my weight gainer asks for four scoops of powder to 8oz milk....my bullet won't handle that much, but maybe I'm not using mine correctly. Anyway, the Bullet is still worth the price even if its NOT on sale. I've even bought some coffee beans and ground them up myself in my Bullet. I've dried peppers for my stepdad and crushed them up in the Bullet, so that little guy is very versatile no matter what you wanna do with it. I just don't have the large capacity attachments. :)

SlymJym

I've heard its not too terribly difficult to "fool" a child. Like changing the recipe up a tad....say, adding cinnamon, vanilla extract or anise extract? Maybe even adding a different fruit? Bullets are great but some powders like scandishake or my weight gainer asks for four scoops of powder to 8oz milk....my bullet won't handle that much, but maybe I'm not using mine correctly. Anyway, the Bullet is still worth the price even if its NOT on sale. I've even bought some coffee beans and ground them up myself in my Bullet. I've dried peppers for my stepdad and crushed them up in the Bullet, so that little guy is very versatile no matter what you wanna do with it. I just don't have the large capacity attachments. :)

SlymJym

SlymJym

SlymJym

MargaritaChic

I have a Magic Bullet. It works great! And I agree with SlymJym, on some items it works too well and turns them to much!

It would be perfect for smoothies.

MargaritaChic

I have a Magic Bullet. It works great! And I agree with SlymJym, on some items it works too well and turns them to much!

MargaritaChic

MargaritaChic

MargaritaChic