Mailing Bracelets!

zoe4life

Hi everyone! The bracelets came in, I have them all packaged up! So tommorrow Zoe has an E.N.T. appt., plan on hitting the post office then. For anyone that had bought some before, the font is a little smaller for some weird reason, but they still look great!

Also, if anyone in the future wants any....just let me know...I have plenty!

Have a great day,

zoe4life

Hi everyone! The bracelets came in, I have them all packaged up! So tommorrow Zoe has an E.N.T. appt., plan on hitting the post office then. For anyone that had bought some before, the font is a little smaller for some weird reason, but they still look great!

Have a great day,

zoe4life

Have a great day,

zoe4life

Have a great day,

zoe4life

<br />Hi everyone! The bracelets came in, I have them all packaged up! So tommorrow Zoe has an E.N.T. appt., plan on hitting the post office then. For anyone that had bought some before, the font is a little smaller for some weird reason, but they still look great!
<br />
<br />Also, if anyone in the future wants any....just let me know...I have plenty!
<br />
<br />Have a great day,
<br />