Making Out/Snogging/Meeting

CajunPenguin

I  <font class="Apple-style-span" color="#000000" face="'Times New Roman', serif"><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: 19px;">was making out/snogging/meeting a girl this summer on vacation/holiday. When I came home I was diagnosed with cepacia. I'm alright now, as far as know, I've been released from hospital, but I was wondering was it coincidence or is it risky to be doing that? If so, how much? Plus, I'm not accusing the young lady of being germ ridden;  It just made me think. I remember reading something where a doctor said how much germs and spit the two of you are swapping. It was  some ridiculous amount, as you can probably imagine.</font><div><font class="Apple-style-span" color="#000000" face="'Times New Roman', serif"><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: 19px;">Thanks,</font></div><div><font class="Apple-style-span" color="#000000" face="'Times New Roman', serif"><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: 19px;">CT</font></div>

CajunPenguin

I <font class="Apple-style-span" color="#000000" face="'Times New Roman', serif"><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: 19px;">was making out/snogging/meetinga girl this summer on vacation/holiday. When I came home I was diagnosed with cepacia. I'malright now,as faras know, I've been released from hospital, but I was wondering was it coincidence or is it risky to be doing that? If so, how much? Plus, I'm notaccusing the young lady of being germ ridden; It just made me think. I remember reading something wherea doctor said how much germsand spit the two of youareswapping. It was some ridiculousamount,as you can probably imagine.</font><font class="Apple-style-span" color="#000000" face="'Times New Roman', serif"><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: 19px;">Thanks,</font><font class="Apple-style-span" color="#000000" face="'Times New Roman', serif"><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: 19px;">CT</font>

CajunPenguin

I <font class="Apple-style-span" color="#000000" face="'Times New Roman', serif"><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: 19px;">was making out/snogging/meetinga girl this summer on vacation/holiday. When I came home I was diagnosed with cepacia. I'malright now,as faras know, I've been released from hospital, but I was wondering was it coincidence or is it risky to be doing that? If so, how much? Plus, I'm notaccusing the young lady of being germ ridden; It just made me think. I remember reading something wherea doctor said how much germsand spit the two of youareswapping. It was some ridiculousamount,as you can probably imagine.</font><font class="Apple-style-span" color="#000000" face="'Times New Roman', serif"><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: 19px;">Thanks,</font><font class="Apple-style-span" color="#000000" face="'Times New Roman', serif"><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: 19px;">CT</font>

Normally people that aren't immunocompromised (CF, cancer patients, etc.) don'y carry cepacia, pseudomonas etc. Shouldn't be too risky. Just make sure you know who you're kissin'!

Normally people that aren't immunocompromised (CF, cancer patients, etc.) don'y carry cepacia, pseudomonas etc. Shouldn't be too risky. Just make sure you know who you're kissin'!