Malabsorption...

mariahsmommy

When you start noticing you need more or different enzymes, do you have bulky stools with mucus, constipation, or both?

Thanks

mariahsmommy

When you start noticing you need more or different enzymes, do you have bulky stools with mucus, constipation, or both?

Thanks

mariahsmommy

Thanks

mariahsmommy

Thanks

mariahsmommy

<br />
<br />Thanks

ashmomo

Usually they are bulky and oily when more enzymes are needed. I wouldn't think constipation would occur, but I could be wrong.

ashmomo

Usually they are bulky and oily when more enzymes are needed. I wouldn't think constipation would occur, but I could be wrong.

ashmomo

ashmomo

ashmomo

ctalbott0609

I agree. It's usually a sign when the stools become bulky, greasy...etc. Too many enzymes CAN cause constipation; and overdosing can do damage to the Pancreas. You have to find your happy medium.

ctalbott0609

I agree. It's usually a sign when the stools become bulky, greasy...etc. Too many enzymes CAN cause constipation; and overdosing can do damage to the Pancreas. You have to find your happy medium.

ctalbott0609

ctalbott0609

ctalbott0609

dlo2977

When we had to increase, my daughter's stool got bulky and loose and had oil in it (basically how it was before we started the meds).

dlo2977

When we had to increase, my daughter's stool got bulky and loose and had oil in it (basically how it was before we started the meds).

dlo2977

dlo2977

dlo2977