Many questions about sinuses

grassisgreener

When you say nasal washes, are you talking about something like the Neil Med bottle or a Neti Pot, or sorething else? Or do you just mean a few squirts of saline?

Amy, thanks for the info on the nasal sprays. I am going to ask about Nasacort and Allegra for my daughter (4wcf) bc she has been having lots of allergy symptoms, sinus congestions and ear infections as well. Lots of fun for her.

grassisgreener

When you say nasal washes, are you talking about something like the Neil Med bottle or a Neti Pot, or sorething else? Or do you just mean a few squirts of saline?

Amy, thanks for the info on the nasal sprays. I am going to ask about Nasacort and Allegra for my daughter (4wcf) bc she has been having lots of allergy symptoms, sinus congestions and ear infections as well. Lots of fun for her.

grassisgreener

grassisgreener