Marijuana Question

anonymous

Did you know THC suppresses the immune system? It does, no matter how you ingest it: smoke, brownies, vaporizer, whatever. I'm not saying "don't do it" but just thought I would point out that I'd be wary of anything that alters my immune system.....

Hey my name is meagan. i have CF and im turning 18 in augaust. Listen this whole weed thing. Do what makes you feel safe. I smoked weed for over a year 3 times a day sumtimes. and im fine excpet i dont take my meds. When i smoked i forgot i was sick i felt normal but dont do it just cuz i like dit. Do it cuz you feel safe. It took me a while to do it cuz i was scared if i smoked id die. and then i told my lung dr. and he said " listen you wanna smoke weed its ok no biggie just not alot" and i did then i got a boyfriend who didnt agree and i stopped. I used to drink alot of alchol too but i stoppped. Really no-1 can help you with this issue this is all on what your heart tells you.. Need more help im here

Meagan

Emily65Roses

Debbie, actually... you can make tea. lol You take a regular tea bag and empty out whatever real tea is in it. Then you put weed in the tea bag and proceed from there like you would with any tea. Only suggestion I make with that is to include a regular tea bag <i>as well</i>, because it sure does taste like I think bong water would. Not too yummy. And it didn't make me as high as a kite, but it did work.

anonymous

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>anonymous</b></i>

Did you know THC suppresses the immune system? It does, no matter how you ingest it: smoke, brownies, vaporizer, whatever. I'm not saying "don't do it" but just thought I would point out that I'd be wary of anything that alters my immune system.....</end quote></div>

Then it may be beneficial to cfer's! Isn't our our constantly inflamed lungs do to our lungs "over reaction" to bugs?

thelizardqueen

I've heard of many docs say that some of their patients do pot, and its beneficial to their health. Of course doctors aren't going to say "yes pot is great for you.". But I suppose it is something to consider. I did pot for a number of years when I was younger, and my PFTs never lowered, I had hardly any exacerbations as well. I'm not saying pot is great for your health, but it never had an effect on me in my younger days. My PFTs while doing pot hovered between 100% to the low 90s. Its only recently that my PFTs have gone down, and that's due to a multitude of reasons other then pot.

karismom

Hi Emily!!!

The butter is FANTASTIC!!! also you could try and get a scrip for MARINOL, OR (and this stuff was a trip no pun) long story short!!! this girl gave me a "candy bar" with just the foil wrapper no outside wrapper and I ate about three squares and WOW!!!! suffice it to say............... it was a chocolate bar made with cannabis that she had gotten in SF at one of those places you can buy that stuff with a scrip. FOR THE RECORD, i USED TO "indulge" you know just because but now it's "just say NO kids"!!! (except for med reasons of course!)

take care!

peace.

lisa

karismom

Hi Emily!!!

The butter is FANTASTIC!!! also you could try and get a scrip for MARINOL, OR (and this stuff was a trip no pun) long story short!!! this girl gave me a "candy bar" with just the foil wrapper no outside wrapper and I ate about three squares and WOW!!!! suffice it to say............... it was a chocolate bar made with cannabis that she had gotten in SF at one of those places you can buy that stuff with a scrip. FOR THE RECORD, i USED TO "indulge" you know just because but now it's "just say NO kids"!!! (except for med reasons of course!)

take care!

peace.

lisa

karismom

Hi Emily!!!

take care!

peace.

lisa

karismom

Hi Emily!!!

take care!

peace.

lisa

karismom

Hi Emily!!!

take care!

peace.

lisa

karismom

Hi Emily!!!

take care!

peace.

lisa