Mark West

Purplelungz

First of all I don't know why Jen posted this, Mark never visited this website and those that knew him were either on the transplant site or on cf2chat. I know that sounds rude and mean but Mark was a very private person and didn't like people knowing things, especially if he didn't know them. I know this maybe wrong because I am doing this and giving information but since it has already been out I will explain some things. I told Mark I would always have his back because he was my best friend. He did get to go home for a visit and he had a blast. I would tell you more about him, his complications and his good times post tx, but since he was private I don't think I will share. Yes he was a very caring tenderhearted person. He was a great friend and always there for a talk on any subject.

Yes there will be a memorial on my website IF its ok with his mom. I don't want to over step my bounds. It will not be shared anywhere else. Yes this may sound pissy but I get protective of my friends and their wishes.

I am not attacking Jen in any way. I know she did this out of the goodness of her heart. But since I knew Mark very well it upset me to see this because I know Mark would have been upset and probably embarrassed to see something about himself posted on a site where he knew no one.

Purplelungz

First of all I don't know why Jen posted this, Mark never visited this website and those that knew him were either on the transplant site or on cf2chat. I know that sounds rude and mean but Mark was a very private person and didn't like people knowing things, especially if he didn't know them. I know this maybe wrong because I am doing this and giving information but since it has already been out I will explain some things. I told Mark I would always have his back because he was my best friend. He did get to go home for a visit and he had a blast. I would tell you more about him, his complications and his good times post tx, but since he was private I don't think I will share. Yes he was a very caring tenderhearted person. He was a great friend and always there for a talk on any subject.

Yes there will be a memorial on my website IF its ok with his mom. I don't want to over step my bounds. It will not be shared anywhere else. Yes this may sound pissy but I get protective of my friends and their wishes.

I am not attacking Jen in any way. I know she did this out of the goodness of her heart. But since I knew Mark very well it upset me to see this because I know Mark would have been upset and probably embarrassed to see something about himself posted on a site where he knew no one.

Purplelungz

Purplelungz

Purplelungz

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Purplelungz</b></i>

I am not attacking Jen in any way. I know she did this out of the goodness of her heart. But since I knew Mark very well it upset me to see this because I know Mark would have been upset and probably embarrassed to see something about himself posted on a site where he knew no one.</end quote></div>

I am sorry that you are upset about this. Jenn would never do anything to intentionally upset anyone. As you are aware we have many members from CF2Chat that come here even if he didnt join us. You know him better and I dont so I will just leave it at that.

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Purplelungz</b></i>

I am not attacking Jen in any way. I know she did this out of the goodness of her heart. But since I knew Mark very well it upset me to see this because I know Mark would have been upset and probably embarrassed to see something about himself posted on a site where he knew no one.</end quote></div>

I am sorry that you are upset about this. Jenn would never do anything to intentionally upset anyone. As you are aware we have many members from CF2Chat that come here even if he didnt join us. You know him better and I dont so I will just leave it at that.

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

I am not attacking Jen in any way. I know she did this out of the goodness of her heart. But since I knew Mark very well it upset me to see this because I know Mark would have been upset and probably embarrassed to see something about himself posted on a site where he knew no one.</end quote>

JazzysMom

I am not attacking Jen in any way. I know she did this out of the goodness of her heart. But since I knew Mark very well it upset me to see this because I know Mark would have been upset and probably embarrassed to see something about himself posted on a site where he knew no one.</end quote>

JennifersHope

Amanda

I am sorry that you feel Marks death shouldn't be posted here.. I agree with Mel, a lot of ppl from CF2chat do read on here and some of them don't read on CF2chat anymore.... for various reasons... It was posted on CF2chat as well as the transplant website..

Actually the reason I posted it here is because someone who doesn't make posts on this board but is very much an active member in chat, asked me to make a post about it.... so I did...

Some ppl do know him on here, I am one of those people.. and I know of a few others..so that is why I did it..not to take away from your grieving at all, just putting it out there in case someone who knew him, didn't know that he died..

Jennifer

JennifersHope

Amanda

I am sorry that you feel Marks death shouldn't be posted here.. I agree with Mel, a lot of ppl from CF2chat do read on here and some of them don't read on CF2chat anymore.... for various reasons... It was posted on CF2chat as well as the transplant website..

Actually the reason I posted it here is because someone who doesn't make posts on this board but is very much an active member in chat, asked me to make a post about it.... so I did...

Some ppl do know him on here, I am one of those people.. and I know of a few others..so that is why I did it..not to take away from your grieving at all, just putting it out there in case someone who knew him, didn't know that he died..

Jennifer

JennifersHope

Amanda

Jennifer

JennifersHope

Amanda

Jennifer

JennifersHope

Amanda

Jennifer

Seana30

I have not been to CF2Chat in years, but Mark was one of the first ones to greet me on that site. Courtney had just been diagnosed, and he was so kind to me. He took the time to explain CF to me, and listen to my concerns.

This is such sad news. RIP Mark

Seana