Mass/RI/New England Chapter

tessa55454

hey-

I met with Cindy through CFF yesterday, and she is organizing "Climb for Life" in Boston Oct 23, 2011.

I am trying to reach out and see if people would be interesting in climbing at One International Place this year: families, friends, etc. CFF.org is trying to get 200 climbers.

Just throwing it out there who would be interested in doing it? The pamplet materials will be ready by March.

Cheers!

tessa55454

hey-

I met with Cindy through CFF yesterday, and she is organizing "Climb for Life" in Boston Oct 23, 2011.

I am trying to reach out and see if people would be interesting in climbing at One International Place this year: families, friends, etc. CFF.org is trying to get 200 climbers.

Just throwing it out there who would be interested in doing it? The pamplet materials will be ready by March.

Cheers!

tessa55454

hey-
<br />
<br />I met with Cindy through CFF yesterday, and she is organizing "Climb for Life" in Boston Oct 23, 2011.
<br />
<br />I am trying to reach out and see if people would be interesting in climbing at One International Place this year: families, friends, etc. CFF.org is trying to get 200 climbers.
<br />
<br />Just throwing it out there who would be interested in doing it? The pamplet materials will be ready by March.
<br />
<br />Cheers!

Jane

Digital opinion leader
The National Honor Society kids at my school do GREAT STRIDES with us. I'll give the advisor the info to see if they would like to climb too!

Thanks

Jane

Digital opinion leader
The National Honor Society kids at my school do GREAT STRIDES with us. I'll give the advisor the info to see if they would like to climb too!

Thanks

Jane

Digital opinion leader
<br />
<br />Thanks