Massachusetts Health Insurance

jdubbs

Hi, is there anyone from Mass. out there who buys individual insurance privately? If so, where did you get it? Are you pleased with it? etc...

Thank you,

-james

jdubbs

Hi, is there anyone from Mass. out there who buys individual insurance privately? If so, where did you get it? Are you pleased with it? etc...

Thank you,

-james

jdubbs

Thank you,

-james

jdubbs

Thank you,

-james

jdubbs

<br />
<br />Thank you,
<br />
<br />-james

Chill4291

II dont have any advice, except to add that with blue cross, you get what you pay for. They have really good insurance, but they have cheap plans that aren't good.

Chill4291

II dont have any advice, except to add that with blue cross, you get what you pay for. They have really good insurance, but they have cheap plans that aren't good.

Chill4291

Chill4291

Chill4291

M

MCGrad2006

/..Massachusetts Health Insurance

Hey....funny I am in the same boat. I will be looking for insurance on my 26th birthday, which is in February. So I have been talking to people and thinking about what I want/need to do.

And not even thinking I saw a commercial for a website to check out. www.mahealthconnector.org. It said that the website should help you compare plans. I havent checked it out yet.

M

MCGrad2006

Hey....funny I am in the same boat. I will be looking for insurance on my 26th birthday, which is in February. So I have been talking to people and thinking about what I want/need to do.

And not even thinking I saw a commercial for a website to check out. www.mahealthconnector.org. It said that the website should help you compare plans. I havent checked it out yet.

M

MCGrad2006

M

MCGrad2006

M

MCGrad2006

<br />
<br />And not even thinking I saw a commercial for a website to check out. www.mahealthconnector.org. It said that the website should help you compare plans. I havent checked it out yet.