Mature discussion of THC & CF

perky79

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>sakasuka</b></i>

I would be more apt to read this thread if there were more spaces instead of big chunks of text.</end quote></div>

Haha good I'm not the only one.

perky79

I would be more apt to read this thread if there were more spaces instead of big chunks of text.</end quote></div>

perky79

perky79

perky79

I would be more apt to read this thread if there were more spaces instead of big chunks of text.</end quote>

perky79

I would be more apt to read this thread if there were more spaces instead of big chunks of text.</end quote>

omegatron

sorry...i posted everything w/ spaces & multiple paragraphs, but it clumped everything together...besides, it's not too painful to read in order to achieve some knowledge. i'll try to do better on my behalf as well.

omegatron

sorry...i posted everything w/ spaces & multiple paragraphs, but it clumped everything together...besides, it's not too painful to read in order to achieve some knowledge. i'll try to do better on my behalf as well.

omegatron

omegatron

omegatron

omegatron

omegatron

omegatron

omegatron

omegatron

omegatron

omegatron