may relocate to SC - Weather affect CF and nearby clinics

cmcintosh

I live in SC and I have a cousin here with CF. People tend to develop allergies here in SC. I'm not sure exactly why, maybe it the warm weather, but anyways, my cousin has a really hard time with allergies. All of those particles in the air stick to all that thick mucus that CF people produce and cause even more mucus to produce. I love it here in SC but you might want to consider the allergies here that their effects on people with CF.

cmcintosh

I live in SC and I have a cousin here with CF. People tend to develop allergies here in SC. I'm not sure exactly why, maybe it the warm weather, but anyways, my cousin has a really hard time with allergies. All of those particles in the air stick to all that thick mucus that CF people produce and cause even more mucus to produce. I love it here in SC but you might want to consider the allergies here that their effects on people with CF.

cmcintosh

cmcintosh

cmcintosh

STET

Thanks for the allergy info, however my husband has bad allergies already so I am not sure if it would change for him. While spending last week there he seemed to be fine for the most part. I am not sure if it the time of year or just because he is already used to it. PA can be tough on the allergies as well especially during seasons changing and the summer months while cutting grass.

STET

Thanks for the allergy info, however my husband has bad allergies already so I am not sure if it would change for him. While spending last week there he seemed to be fine for the most part. I am not sure if it the time of year or just because he is already used to it. PA can be tough on the allergies as well especially during seasons changing and the summer months while cutting grass.

STET

STET

STET