Mayo Clinic Cystic Fibrosis center

Hey I soon am going to be a part of the Mayo clinic CF center. I wanted to know if any of you guys use or have been to it in MN and what is was like? I have been told it real nice.

Hey I soon am going to be a part of the Mayo clinic CF center. I wanted to know if any of you guys use or have been to it in MN and what is was like? I have been told it real nice.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I know OF one person from my area who goes there, but since it's not accreditted, I haven't really looked into it.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I know OF one person from my area who goes there, but since it's not accreditted, I haven't really looked into it.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

jfarel

Minnesota has one of the top clinics in the US. Not sure if its Mayo, I assumed it was. I can't imagine it not being accredited. Suprising.

jfarel

Minnesota has one of the top clinics in the US. Not sure if its Mayo, I assumed it was. I can't imagine it not being accredited. Suprising.

jfarel

jfarel

jfarel

ladybug

The accredited center is at the University of Minnesota. I have known people who have gone there and have given mixed reviews, but it is supposed to be one of the top in the country. I had no idea the Mayo clinic had a CF center (accrdited or not).

ladybug

The accredited center is at the University of Minnesota. I have known people who have gone there and have given mixed reviews, but it is supposed to be one of the top in the country. I had no idea the Mayo clinic had a CF center (accrdited or not).

ladybug

ladybug

ladybug