Mayo Clinic Cystic Fibrosis center

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
U of MN at Fairview and Children's Hospitals of Minneapolis are the accreditted Minnesota CF Centers. I just know of one person who lives about 35 miles north of us, who goes once a year to Mayo to their CF clinic.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
U of MN at Fairview and Children's Hospitals of Minneapolis are the accreditted Minnesota CF Centers. I just know of one person who lives about 35 miles north of us, who goes once a year to Mayo to their CF clinic.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

farmgirl

Can you let us know how your visit experience goes up at Mayos? My husband has CF and we were thinking about going up there towards the end of the year. I only found 2 pulmonologist that specialize in CF. Is that what you found? We were looking for someone who has been up there. Thanks!

farmgirl

Can you let us know how your visit experience goes up at Mayos? My husband has CF and we were thinking about going up there towards the end of the year. I only found 2 pulmonologist that specialize in CF. Is that what you found? We were looking for someone who has been up there. Thanks!

farmgirl

farmgirl

farmgirl