Med Side Effects...worse as you age??

Solo

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Jana</b></i>
Don't you think it's the same effect as when you take a drug for awhile and suddenly develop an allergy? My doctor told me it's because your body becomes increasingly sensitive to it with repeated use. That makes sense to me as our bodies really aren't built to handle constant antibiotics like we take. Side effects would be the same issue probably. It's the body's way of telling you it's had enough!
</end quote>

I agree. I mean, our bodies weren't designed to take constant doses of a foreign substance. The bad reactions people experience is our bodies way of saying, "Enough!" Plus as we age, due to wear and tear, our inner workings become more fragile due to anti-biotic overuse, OTC drug abuse, and the stress and physical toll that this illness places on our bodies. Most people pop antibiotics like they are raisanetts. And after a few years of doing this, they wonder why they are experiencing all these totally "new" health concerns. Think of it this way- there are 5 basketball players guarding the hoop, what happens when those players are taken out? Why there is a clear path to the hoop. That's what happens when you take an antibiotic. They eliminate all of your good bacteria, and if the cats away the mice will play. If a portion of your body is performing badly, the rest of your body will suffer. The body in its whole is only as strong as its weakest link. If your digestive tract is suffering, or if you suffer any type of ill, you will undoubtedly experience a side effect on your whole-whether it is fatigue or a simple migraine. By ingesting an anti-biotic, it instructs your body to do something it's not accustomed to doing.

Solo

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Jana</b></i>
<br />Don't you think it's the same effect as when you take a drug for awhile and suddenly develop an allergy? My doctor told me it's because your body becomes increasingly sensitive to it with repeated use. That makes sense to me as our bodies really aren't built to handle constant antibiotics like we take. Side effects would be the same issue probably. It's the body's way of telling you it's had enough!
<br /></end quote>
<br />
<br />I agree. I mean, our bodies weren't designed to take constant doses of a foreign substance. The bad reactions people experience is our bodies way of saying, "Enough!" Plus as we age, due to wear and tear, our inner workings become more fragile due to anti-biotic overuse, OTC drug abuse, and the stress and physical toll that this illness places on our bodies. Most people pop antibiotics like they are raisanetts. And after a few years of doing this, they wonder why they are experiencing all these totally "new" health concerns. Think of it this way- there are 5 basketball players guarding the hoop, what happens when those players are taken out? Why there is a clear path to the hoop. That's what happens when you take an antibiotic. They eliminate all of your good bacteria, and if the cats away the mice will play. If a portion of your body is performing badly, the rest of your body will suffer. The body in its whole is only as strong as its weakest link. If your digestive tract is suffering, or if you suffer any type of ill, you will undoubtedly experience a side effect on your whole-whether it is fatigue or a simple migraine. By ingesting an anti-biotic, it instructs your body to do something it's not accustomed to doing.