Medi port surgery

kybert

the amount of pain also depends on ths surgeon. the surgeon for my first port was EXTREMELY rough. i couldnt move for a week, was sore for months after and took loads of painkillers. the surgeon for all my other ports is very gentle and have rarely needed painkillers for the surgeries shes done.

kybert

the amount of pain also depends on ths surgeon. the surgeon for my first port was EXTREMELY rough. i couldnt move for a week, was sore for months after and took loads of painkillers. the surgeon for all my other ports is very gentle and have rarely needed painkillers for the surgeries shes done.

kybert

kybert

kybert