Medicaid Coverd Enzymes

martysmom

Hi I am not from Arkansas but I believe insurance companies will only cover FDA approved enzymes. Those are Zenpep, Pancreaze, and Creon. We have Ultrase and are running low and the pharmacies are not able to get it. I have read other posts that Medicaid would not cover unapproved enzymed. Hope this helps! Good Luck and best wishes!!

martysmom

Hi I am not from Arkansas but I believe insurance companies will only cover FDA approved enzymes. Those are Zenpep, Pancreaze, and Creon. We have Ultrase and are running low and the pharmacies are not able to get it. I have read other posts that Medicaid would not cover unapproved enzymed. Hope this helps! Good Luck and best wishes!!

martysmom

L

liveinhope

We get our enzymes from Canada for less than half the price

L

liveinhope

L

liveinhope