Medical bills

ReneeP

I am just leaving work but when I get home and settled in tonight I will do some research for you...

As far as your other question, I know it was directed at me but I do know that you can deduct all of your health insurance premiums from your taxable income... if that's what you were asking.

I'll get back to you on the North Carolina programs.

ReneeP

I am just leaving work but when I get home and settled in tonight I will do some research for you...

As far as your other question, I know it was directed at me but I do know that you can deduct all of your health insurance premiums from your taxable income... if that's what you were asking.

ReneeP

ReneeP

ReneeP

<br />
<br />As far as your other question, I know it was directed at me but I do know that you can deduct all of your health insurance premiums from your taxable income... if that's what you were asking.
<br />
<br />I'll get back to you on the North Carolina programs.
<br />

Buckeye

Are you saying you paid $18,000 Out-of-Pocket this year?Does you or your husband's employee offer an upgraded insurance plan? My husband's does and we pay more in premiums, but coverage is better and the Out-of-Pocket max is lower than the "normal" plan.As for the medical premiums I think that if the premiums are pre-tax (Section 125-Cafeteria) then you cannot deduct them since you already got a tax break on them.

Buckeye

Are you saying you paid $18,000 Out-of-Pocket this year?Does you or your husband's employee offer an upgraded insurance plan? My husband's does and we pay more in premiums, but coverage is better and the Out-of-Pocket max is lower than the "normal" plan.As for the medical premiums I think that if the premiums are pre-tax (Section 125-Cafeteria) then you cannot deduct them since you already got a tax break on them.

Buckeye

Buckeye

Buckeye

Are you saying you paid $18,000 Out-of-Pocket this year?<p>Does you or your husband's employee offer an upgraded insurance plan? My husband's does and we pay more in premiums, but coverage is better and the Out-of-Pocket max is lower than the "normal" plan.<p>As for the medical premiums I think that if the premiums are pre-tax (Section 125-Cafeteria) then you cannot deduct them since you already got a tax break on them.

julie

Do you itemize medical expenses? Do you know medical miles (to the doctor and back, to the pharmacy and back...) are all deductible as well?

julie

Do you itemize medical expenses? Do you know medical miles (to the doctor and back, to the pharmacy and back...) are all deductible as well?

julie

julie

julie

ReneeP

Melissa,

I sent you a private message with some info for you to look into... Let me know if I can help in any way.

ReneeP

Melissa,

I sent you a private message with some info for you to look into... Let me know if I can help in any way.

ReneeP

Melissa,

ReneeP

Melissa,

ReneeP

Melissa,
<br />
<br />I sent you a private message with some info for you to look into... Let me know if I can help in any way.
<br />
<br />