Medical ID Bracelets??

crickit715

I was thinking of getting my daughter a med id bracelet now that she is almost 2. Does anyone else have one for their child? What do you have inscribed on it??

crickit715

I was thinking of getting my daughter a med id bracelet now that she is almost 2. Does anyone else have one for their child? What do you have inscribed on it??

crickit715

crickit715

crickit715

JazzysMom

Jada (zoe4life) would be a good one to ask. Zoe is a really girly girl & was very rough on her ID bracelets with engraving getting worn off from salt & the metal just not holding up.

She found a lady that personalized one for her & Zoe loves it.

Its fancier then the ugly ones we normally see, but holds the important information.

JazzysMom

Jada (zoe4life) would be a good one to ask. Zoe is a really girly girl & was very rough on her ID bracelets with engraving getting worn off from salt & the metal just not holding up.

Its fancier then the ugly ones we normally see, but holds the important information.

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />She found a lady that personalized one for her & Zoe loves it.
<br />
<br />Its fancier then the ugly ones we normally see, but holds the important information.

zoe4life

Zoe has worn one since she was 18 months old. I have tried several different companies...I like the plates from Petitebaubles.com , they do great engraving also. Word of advise is to get real crystals, anything with like a painted color on it tends to wear off. Also get real silver beads and clasps. Zoe never takes hers off, she swims, bathes, etc... with it on.
I put Zoe's name, Cystic Fibrosis, and Meds on Back on the front.
Then I list her meds, NKA, ICE phone number, and blood type on the back.
Take care,

zoe4life

Zoe has worn one since she was 18 months old. I have tried several different companies...I like the plates from Petitebaubles.com , they do great engraving also. Word of advise is to get real crystals, anything with like a painted color on it tends to wear off. Also get real silver beads and clasps. Zoe never takes hers off, she swims, bathes, etc... with it on.
Take care,

zoe4life

Take care,

zoe4life

Take care,

zoe4life

<br />I put Zoe's name, Cystic Fibrosis, and Meds on Back on the front.
<br />Then I list her meds, NKA, ICE phone number, and blood type on the back.
<br />Take care,
<br />

ctalbott0609

I think it's a great idea to do a medical alert bracelet!! Which one does Zoe have in particular? I'd hate to spend the $30 or so; and get a bracelet that will wear out quickly!!

ctalbott0609

I think it's a great idea to do a medical alert bracelet!! Which one does Zoe have in particular? I'd hate to spend the $30 or so; and get a bracelet that will wear out quickly!!

ctalbott0609

ctalbott0609

ctalbott0609