Medical Marjuana question

Tammy15

If there has been a post on this subject before I apologize. Anyone out there using this. A comment was made that a person who smoked felt that contributed to their long life, weight gain etc. I know it does not have to be smoked, but does it aleeviate some cough, stress and really work to stimulate appetite. You think growing up in the 60's 70's I would know more. It has not been suggested by the doctor but I am wondering if its something we should approach

Tammy15

If there has been a post on this subject before I apologize. Anyone out there using this. A comment was made that a person who smoked felt that contributed to their long life, weight gain etc. I know it does not have to be smoked, but does it aleeviate some cough, stress and really work to stimulate appetite. You think growing up in the 60's 70's I would know more. It has not been suggested by the doctor but I am wondering if its something we should approach

Tammy15

Tammy15

Tammy15

colinmaydahl

I eat pot Candies, they help with stress, appetite, for me. The little I have smoked I feel it relaxes my lungs after 1 or 2 small hits, after that it causes them to tense up and make me cough a lot. I also quit drinking so I don't get to enjoy the beer or glass of wine when I get off work and want to relax when I get home so I sometimes have a candy. My Doc did not recomened it but didn't think it would hurt. He had dosing questions because the quality/strength of the pot. If You are in Cali You can get a card for about $150 or a little less, and the hard candies cost about 5 each and are good for 6ish hours. Eating it had a much longer effect than smoking it. Use it at home first be in a place where You feel safe. Ask You Doc, it is less habit forming than xanex or other rx drugs in that class. But some people abuse anything.
Feel free to email me
colinmaydahl@gmail.com
Colin

colinmaydahl

I eat pot Candies, they help with stress, appetite, for me. The little I have smoked I feel it relaxes my lungs after 1 or 2 small hits, after that it causes them to tense up and make me cough a lot. I also quit drinking so I don't get to enjoy the beer or glass of wine when I get off work and want to relax when I get home so I sometimes have a candy. My Doc did not recomened it but didn't think it would hurt. He had dosing questions because the quality/strength of the pot. If You are in Cali You can get a card for about $150 or a little less, and the hard candies cost about 5 each and are good for 6ish hours. Eating it had a much longer effect than smoking it. Use it at home first be in a place where You feel safe. Ask You Doc, it is less habit forming than xanex or other rx drugs in that class. But some people abuse anything.
Feel free to email me
colinmaydahl@gmail.com
Colin

colinmaydahl

Feel free to email me
colinmaydahl@gmail.com
Colin

colinmaydahl

Feel free to email me
colinmaydahl@gmail.com
Colin

colinmaydahl

<br />Feel free to email me
<br />colinmaydahl@gmail.com
<br />Colin

I never, EVER smoke it but I will make baked goods, tinctures, or hot chocolate with it. It absolutely helps with my appetite, reduces pain, opens my airways and is relaxing. Many will say "why not just use Marinol" and while that works for some, it is available in only a few strengths, and finding the right dose can be difficult. You might have a great appetite but be too stoned to do anything productive.

I am fortunate enough to live in a state that has passed a medical marijuana law. If your state allows for medical use, maybe run it by your doctor. The worst he can say is no. That way you can attain/grow your own through legal venues (the state/cops can't go after you), and you may find it works wonders...just NO SMOKING IT!!! PM me if you have more questions

I never, EVER smoke it but I will make baked goods, tinctures, or hot chocolate with it. It absolutely helps with my appetite, reduces pain, opens my airways and is relaxing. Many will say "why not just use Marinol" and while that works for some, it is available in only a few strengths, and finding the right dose can be difficult. You might have a great appetite but be too stoned to do anything productive.

I am fortunate enough to live in a state that has passed a medical marijuana law. If your state allows for medical use, maybe run it by your doctor. The worst he can say is no. That way you can attain/grow your own through legal venues (the state/cops can't go after you), and you may find it works wonders...just NO SMOKING IT!!! PM me if you have more questions

<br />
<br />I am fortunate enough to live in a state that has passed a medical marijuana law. If your state allows for medical use, maybe run it by your doctor. The worst he can say is no. That way you can attain/grow your own through legal venues (the state/cops can't go after you), and you may find it works wonders...just NO SMOKING IT!!! PM me if you have more questions