Medical transcription schooling?

blindhearted

I am taking a Medical Transcription program right now. I just started. Hopefully I will enjoy it. I want to work from home as well. I am taking an online certificate program at a local University. I looked at but didnt go with all of those online, too good to be true, never heard of before schools. They told me that it will take about 180 days to complete it, but it will take 24 weeks. You work at your own pace.

blindhearted

I am taking a Medical Transcription program right now. I just started. Hopefully I will enjoy it. I want to work from home as well. I am taking an online certificate program at a local University. I looked at but didnt go with all of those online, too good to be true, never heard of before schools. They told me that it will take about 180 days to complete it, but it will take 24 weeks. You work at your own pace.

blindhearted