Medicare Part B

Giggles

So I was told that under Part B meds used with medical durable equipement is coverd under Part B. <br><br>1. Those who are diabetic are your test trips then covered? But not needles or insulin unless used with a insulin pump?<br><br>2. I was also told that meds used with the E-flow is NOT covered undert PART B cause Medicare does not recognize E-flow as durable medical equipment. WTF!!!!! What is it a flower! That makes me angry! And the pharm companies better get with Medicare and get that fixed since all drugs in the future seem to be going the Eflow way! Yea right that will happen when cows fly, right!  **** I am pretty sure the drugs are covered under Part D****** But if you do not have Part D , like me and just have Part A and B, then what!  <br><br>PS: I do not have Part D cause my primary plan is a thru my husband's employer.<br><br><br>UGH!<br><br>

Giggles

So I was told that under Part B meds used with medical durable equipement is coverd under Part B. <br><br>1. Those who are diabetic are your test trips then covered? But not needles or insulin unless used with a insulin pump?<br><br>2. I was also told that meds used with the E-flow is NOT covered undert PART B cause Medicare does not recognize E-flow as durable medical equipment. WTF!!!!! What is it a flower! That makes me angry! And the pharm companies better get with Medicare and get that fixed since all drugs in the future seem to be going the Eflow way! Yea right that will happen when cows fly, right! **** I am pretty sure the drugs are covered under Part D****** But if you do not have Part D , like me and just have Part A and B, then what! <br><br>PS: I do not have Part D cause my primary plan is a thru my husband's employer.<br><br><br>UGH!<br><br>

Giggles

So I was told that under Part B meds used with medical durable equipement is coverd under Part B. <br><br>1. Those who are diabetic are your test trips then covered? But not needles or insulin unless used with a insulin pump?<br><br>2. I was also told that meds used with the E-flow is NOT covered undert PART B cause Medicare does not recognize E-flow as durable medical equipment. WTF!!!!! What is it a flower! That makes me angry! And the pharm companies better get with Medicare and get that fixed since all drugs in the future seem to be going the Eflow way! Yea right that will happen when cows fly, right! **** I am pretty sure the drugs are covered under Part D****** But if you do not have Part D , like me and just have Part A and B, then what! <br><br>PS: I do not have Part D cause my primary plan is a thru my husband's employer.<br><br><br>UGH!<br><br>