Meds in jail?

mma4life

even if i smoked it they only way its harmful to the lungs is through blunt wraps, and joints... but yea hopefully i dont get too much, i dont think i will...

mma4life

even if i smoked it they only way its harmful to the lungs is through blunt wraps, and joints... but yea hopefully i dont get too much, i dont think i will...

mma4life

mma4life

mma4life

ashmomo

Good luck to you! I hope they provide you with the care you need while serving your time. (hopefully not too much time!)

ashmomo

Good luck to you! I hope they provide you with the care you need while serving your time. (hopefully not too much time!)

ashmomo

ashmomo

ashmomo

ashmomo

BTW I don't see how they could stop you from getting medical treatments while in jail. I would think they would have to give you all the medical help you need. Not sure how this works though.

ashmomo

BTW I don't see how they could stop you from getting medical treatments while in jail. I would think they would have to give you all the medical help you need. Not sure how this works though.

ashmomo

ashmomo

ashmomo

JennifersHope

I would think that you could provide your medicine to the jail nurse and medical unit and they will provide it for you to use as needed

I don't however think that their should be any special rules or getting out of a sentence because of CF (not that that was what you were saying)as CF adults we need to take accountablity for our lives period.

Hope you stay well.

JennifersHope

I would think that you could provide your medicine to the jail nurse and medical unit and they will provide it for you to use as needed

I don't however think that their should be any special rules or getting out of a sentence because of CF (not that that was what you were saying)as CF adults we need to take accountablity for our lives period.

Hope you stay well.

JennifersHope

Hope you stay well.

JennifersHope

Hope you stay well.

JennifersHope

<br />
<br />I don't however think that their should be any special rules or getting out of a sentence because of CF (not that that was what you were saying)as CF adults we need to take accountablity for our lives period.
<br />
<br />Hope you stay well.